Monday, January 26, 2009

Introduction

Several People have been interested in what I'm learning and experiencing in Seminary. Additionally, I've realized that I learn so much that I want a way to capture the most important insights I'm gaining in this wonderful experience. Thus materialized this blog, while procrastinating from equally important work this morning :)

If no one else reads this it will still be a valuable tool for my own self processing. I'll start my next blog with some reflections from this past week (the first of a new semester) and then some about what I learned last semester. I hope this will be a place where you can learn, as well as a place where complex ideas can be better understood and examined for you and for me. I welcome your comments, critiques, and questions (just don't critique my spelling ;) )!

Blessings as you explore theology, seminary, religion, life, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment